atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Jwcommsuk Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/18/18 11:57 AM
Hi,

I have one of these installed using v4.60B. the AA is only in use not the VM but we are receiving a message saying "sorry that option is not available" when option 2 is pressed. This was all working OK for about 2 months and now something has changed.I have seen an error on the main phone displaying SVM 80% full!

Any Ideas?

Also does anyone have a link to programming tool (IT Tool/DM) v4.60 as I'm currently unable to get into the system.

Regards
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/19/18 02:18 AM
Seems like you have a voicemail box(es) that have too many messages in them. Also, has the system been defaulted at any recent point? Was the license for VM bought for this system? If you initialize the tutorial license then it would allow for the VM to be used.
Posted By: Jwcommsuk Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/19/18 07:35 AM
Hi,

This system hasn’t been defaulted and the licence was bought separately for this install. VM has never been used only AA so not sure why if any messages are on the system.

Why does the caller hear “sorry that option is not available”?

The tutorial licence has been used (expired)
Posted By: pvj Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/19/18 12:37 PM
You need to look at the mailboxes I would bet like above one has alot of messages.How did you install and program this without DM ?

Are you sure that is the exact message they are getting? "that option is not available?
And what do you mean when they press option 2.What is option 2 suppose to do?
Posted By: Jwcommsuk Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/19/18 02:39 PM
Hi pvj,

How do I look at the mailboxes to see if they’re full? I have non in use.

I programmed this originally with a DM tool but no longer have that laptop so require the v4.60 to program on my new laptop.

Sorry, option 2 is on the Auto attendant that I’m using. It was programmed to ring a group but now they get the message “sorry that is not a valid entry, please try again”

Option 1 works perfectly and goes to the correct group, not sure what’s happened with option 2 though.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted By: pvj Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/19/18 04:23 PM
I'm sure you can google and find dm software.Option 2 sounds like it is getting an invalid destination.You are going to have to connect to the system and check the menu .
You can also check how many messages are in the storage.
Posted By: Gerrya Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/19/18 09:13 PM
Could be mailbox 500 is full if you have the ip address pm me and il look to see what problem is
Posted By: Biztel Cuban Okie Tech Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/20/18 06:12 PM
You actually need a PC to be able to look at the VM logs to be able to see what's going on. Also it will allow you to see what boxes are created and then you can add or delete from there. Sounds like option 2 could have been possibly deleted. You can use any version of DM to be able to log into the system. The newer the better.
Posted By: Gerrya Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/21/18 10:40 AM
You must used a laptop with dm to set up aa in the first place
Posted By: Jwcommsuk Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/25/18 08:58 AM
Hi Guys,

I did have the DM tool previously to program the system but I now have a replacement laptop with V5.01 of the DM tool. Should I be able to connect to the system with this if the system is version v4.60B? I cant seem to access the system locally with this current setup to look into the VM/AA issue I am having.

Is a system default a good option and start again?
Posted By: pvj Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/25/18 01:36 PM
Yes you should be able to connect with it.

You should be able to access the system through kmmc right?Take a look at licenses and make sure the voicemail has a license activated.With kmmc you can also look at the ip address of the system.And lastly with the system at 4.60 you really should upgrade it to at least 4.93 to prevent the known file system problem.
Posted By: Jwcommsuk Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/25/18 02:54 PM
Yes I can get in through kmmc. I’ll check the IP address of the system.

Is it easy to upgrade the system?
Posted By: pvj Re: Samsung OS7030 VM/AA - 06/25/18 03:30 PM

https://www.rocom-nimanssupport.co....ades/How%20to%20upgrade%20a%20OS7030.pdf
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help