atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mfecko we voip - 12/04/13 04:22 PM
I got my Galaxy S3 to register.
I can get incoming calls.
When I press the we voip icon, I go to the setup screen instead of the we voip app.
What am I doing wrong?
Posted By: Stefan Sjöberg Re: we voip - 12/05/13 08:07 AM
If you set the app to “choose VoIP or Mobile” the app will open when you make an outgoing call, the icon only opens the settings.
Posted By: MichaelV Re: we voip - 12/05/13 05:06 PM
Finally, been waiting a long time for this feature.

Can someone give me a quick breakdown of the software levels and licenses you need for this?

Thanks
Posted By: tdw42 Re: we voip - 12/05/13 06:09 PM
I've not tried it yet, but from the docs I've read V4.70 system software and WE VoIP Client licenses (instead of SIP Phone licenses you would use with a 3rd party SIP client app), plus the usual MGI channels as required.
Posted By: Genesiscomm Re: we voip - 12/05/13 10:39 PM
4.65 is the lowest however they recommend 4.70
You will need a we-voip license and an MGI channel for each user along with MOBEX. The manual says MOBEX is required however we-voip will work without it but the user will not have a fail-over for calls. This makes the MOBEX somewhat crucial because external callers attempting to reach someone who's desk phone is paired with a we-voip that is out of service will get a hang up or receive dial tone in some cases. Also without the mobex i don't think you can switch a WE-VOIP call over to a cell call in case you are roaming out of wifi/3g/4g.
Posted By: T.C Re: we voip - 12/06/13 09:47 PM
Mfecko- You dont need to select the app to make a call, as long as the app is running use the normal samsung mobile dialer, once you select the call key it gives you the option to select a WE Voip or cell call.
Posted By: Kaiser Re: we voip - 12/07/13 02:11 AM
Yes, the App icon is just the set up options.

) ke a call (outside number or 3—digit extension )and select WE VOIP. Then swipe up and you'll see Hold, Transfer, etc.

Only needs a WE VOIP license and (2) Mgi channels min.

Are SIP trunks also required?
Posted By: wake Re: we voip - 12/09/13 05:48 PM
You need SIP Trunks or PRI for some options. Mine works great in the office but not on outside networks. I have port 80 and 9012 showing open when I check them. Any ideas?
Posted By: Stark Re: we voip - 12/16/13 05:38 AM
i have it installed on SCM and on OS7400 and it is working fine without any problems

please tell me in which way i can assist you
Posted By: Hofman telekom Re: we voip - 12/16/13 08:01 AM
It also works fine on ISDN (BRI). Is there some guide explaining how to set it for outside networks? I haven't come accros it. You're saying ports 80 and 9012 needs to be opened?

And another issue: is it possible to somehow set the we voip client that it adds 0 in front of the number when calling from mobile phone directory - when calling trough we voip?
Posted By: T.C Re: we voip - 12/16/13 03:36 PM
HOFMAN TELEKOM--Add your Public IP in system options and set option to public, request a new profile from within the app and it will download the public ip, when it recognises your not on local wifi it will try connecting using your system public ip,you need port 9012, i havent had to use 80. Note: You only need to add the LOCAL ip in the server details off the app.

There is an option in the system to modify outgoing digits using we voip.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help