atcomsystems.ca/forum
I have a OS7070 PBX with 7 DS5007S phones.

The first incoming calls to this 7 extensions can be attended, but the second calls can't be attended. Just 1 call can be attended at the same time.

The phones have been configured with CALL 1 and CALL 2 in the buttons 1 and 2, but only work the 1st button.

Why can it be?

DB ATTACHED HERE

Help please!
Your file must not be something I can open on a mac.

If you get one intercom call on call one and put it on hold you should be able to get another intercom call on call two and put it on hold.

You have tried this and it does not work?
Is a compressed RAR file, you can use RAR Expander to open it on Mac:
https://rarexpander.sourceforge.net/Downloads.html

I can test it in the monday. Then I'll upgrade with results.
I've tested it remotelly with a guy on the site!
With the call on hold the problem persist. Just 1 call can be attended at the same time. Only the LED of button 1 turn on, and the calls comes in only via CALL 1 on the phones.

Is the first time that i have this issue, in each others PBX this works fine.
Are you sure the buttons are programmed correctly as call keys?
whats the password to open the DB?
The DB doesn't have password, leave the field in blank.

deepbx helped me with this via PM, he said to me that I wasn't configured the Auto Camp option as ON, I've changed it to ON, but I can test it in the monday.

I guess that the problem is solved, I'll update in the monday with the results.
The problem persist, I can´t receive more than 1 call at the same time.

I need to receive the first call in CALL 1 button, and the next call in the CALL 2 button.

If I get one intercom call on CALL 1 and put it on hold I should be able to get another intercom call on CALL 2 and put it on hold. But it doesn't work.
Is the extension in a station group?

Example: I had a station group set up with five members in sequential order. The first member is the receptionist and she wants to be able to get a second call notification on her call 2 button so she can have a chance to answer a second call also. The only way to do this is to create a station group with only her in it. Then overflow that group to another group with the rest of the extensions in it.
With Camp On active and the station groups set up this way. She now gets a second call notification. I know, strange arrangement for seemingly a simple request. I would have thought simply having a second call button would have told the system that she can except more then one call.
You havn't turned "off hook ring" off in cos?

does the station have a busy forward?
Turn call waiting on for the ddi?
1. 6string
The extension is not in a station group, and Camp On is active in all digital stations.

2. nameless
OffHook Ring (MMC300) must be in ON or OFF? I've tried the both, but the problem persist.

The station doesn't have forwards on it.

3. TelephoneSystemsDirect
How I can do this?

I need the CALL 1 and CALL 2 possibility for all incomming calls (Via Trunks, SLI Stations, DLI Stations, or IP Stations)
If it's not for an extension in a hunt group is must be for DDI's so turn the call waiting on in the DDI table for each DDI.

I just noticed someone had already said that!

Sorry
I have configured it now. Each DDI have Call Wait in Yes and now it work OK for incomming calls via trunks.

At the moment, I can receive another incomming call in CALL 2, but only from a digital extension or from a trunk, but no from analog extensions.

What can I do?
Update:
When I make a call from an analog phone to a digital, when the digital phone gives to me busy tone, the call can ring in CALL 2 if I press Flash+45 (CAMP FEATURE) in the analog phone.

(I need to receive always all calls in CALL 1-6 keys in the digital phone).

Is there any way to make it automatically?
I'm sure there is a setting about camp on in the COS and/or station on/off (MMC300)
I have tested each option in MMC300 but no one are the right for this.

On engineer developer from Samsung South Corea told me this:
"Sorry, for analog phones, we should always press the feature code. We don’t support auto-camp on for analog phones."

Anyway, if someone have a solution it would be great.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help