atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ryanhere Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/19/11 05:01 PM
Hello does anyone have an ip phone for an xts system? I need one asap used or new please let me know thanks.
Posted By: EV607797 Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/19/11 05:24 PM
Ryan, do you have a VOIB card in your system? If not, purchasing an IP phone is a waste of time.

Keep in mind that your system's 'XTS-IP' title only depicts what it is capable of being. Without the appropriate card installed and programmed, it won't support IP phones.

This is not a 'do it yourself' application. Trust me: Even trained professionals encounter difficulties in placing IP phones on an existing system.

Are you sure that you want to do this? We can't provide you with technician-level support here. We can only provide users guide assistance. I assure you that setting up an IP phone is not included there.

No offense, but it sounds like you should contact www.vertical.com or 877-837-8422 to contact a certified dealer in your area to handle this matter. It isn't as easy as it seems.
Posted By: Deltron Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/20/11 08:35 AM
Originally posted by EV607797:
This is not a 'do it yourself' application. Trust me: Even trained professionals encounter difficulties in placing IP phones on an existing system.
I'll vouch for that. :bang:
Posted By: MnDave Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/20/11 11:55 AM
Even trained professionals encounter difficulties in placing IP phones on an existing system.
Gee, and here all along, I thought it was just me being ignorant! call
Posted By: ryanhere Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/20/11 09:26 PM
no the card is already installed this is an additional ip phone
Posted By: MnDave Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/21/11 11:26 PM
I have a few 24 btns and also an 8 btn. Will you need a power supply or will you be using POE? If you know how to program the KSU, you could give me the static IP and that way, I could enter it into the phone and call you from it before sending it to you.
Posted By: ryanhere Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/22/11 01:14 PM
I do need the power supply and how much for the 8btn? I dont know how to program it can you network into my laptop and program it from there? If so what is your rate for that?

Thanks for all of your assistance
Posted By: MnDave Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/22/11 05:25 PM
PM sent
Posted By: ryanhere Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/24/11 08:55 AM
Thanks I got it but I tried to return the pm but your box is full
Posted By: Derrick Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/24/11 12:11 PM
Yea Dave, I tried to pm you that your box is full but your box is full.
Posted By: MnDave Re: Need IP phone for XTS system - 08/25/11 12:33 AM
Thanks guys. I cleared a lot of it out now.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help