atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: anance My Phone Manager - 08/12/09 01:29 PM
We recently installed MyPhoneManagerV5.20A03 onto a separate workstation with only one issue, when we log in we only see Voicemail, about and Logout. Did we miss something?
Posted By: RRino Re: My Phone Manager - 08/12/09 03:43 PM
I dont use/install MyPhone manager very often but I do know that there are different permission levels when installing that will restrict the user from accessing certain programs so I think you set a level that only allows you to view what you are seeing.
Posted By: p2ii Re: My Phone Manager - 08/12/09 05:53 PM
The access levels are set in the Station-->Basic tab in Network eManager.
Posted By: newtecky Re: My Phone Manager - 08/12/09 06:27 PM
There is really only 2 levels, regular and super user. Both types would have access to the phone system and voicemail if it is a MAS.

Did you set it up with the correct IP address and community anme of the phone system?

If you do not use a MAS, then you need to set a passcode for everyone in the same location; Stations->Basic tab in eManager.
Posted By: RRino Re: My Phone Manager - 08/13/09 05:02 AM
There ya go, my info was a little off but on the right track. laugh
Posted By: anance Re: My Phone Manager - 08/13/09 06:06 AM
user settings seem to be correct as well as the community name since I can do an snmpwalk using the same string. Options don't seem to change regardless of what privileges I set in eManager.
Posted By: red_ron Re: My Phone Manager - 08/13/09 06:15 AM
My Phone Manager does not show/display station features

Problem
Logging into My Phone Manager it only shows voice mail options.

Systems Affected
All CIX's systems

Needed Corrections Made
1. Launch My Phone Manager using Internet Explorer.
2. Enter **** in the extension field.
3. Enter **** for the security code.
4. Click Sign In.
5. Create your CIX Equipment settings, and click Finish when done.

Edited for posting default password.
This information can be found in the tech manual.
Posted By: anance Re: My Phone Manager - 08/13/09 07:12 AM
this is a new install of MyPhoneManger so I had set the equipment settings from the start. I have however removed and recreated them with the same results.
Posted By: anance Re: My Phone Manager - 08/13/09 10:06 AM
one thing we just noticed is that we never see traffic from the new MyPhoneManager system to the CIX only to the SES. Was there a requirement we could have missed?
Posted By: phonemeister Re: My Phone Manager - 08/14/09 01:55 AM
Can you get in with eManager?
Posted By: anance Re: My Phone Manager - 08/14/09 06:21 AM
I think we figured out the problem, we forgot about the whole domain membership problem. As soon as we pulled it from the domain and reinstalled it was fine. What an odd quirk.
Posted By: projadmin Re: My Phone Manager - 05/05/11 01:45 PM
does anyone know how to change the # of rings settings on a Toshiba dk424?
Posted By: Voyager Re: My Phone Manager - 05/05/11 02:48 PM
Welcome to the board. Please complete your profile so we know more about who we are helping.

Please start a new post instead of digging up old ones. Especially since this thread has nothing to do with your issue.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help