atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Deus Can anyone identify these handsets?? - 12/11/12 09:26 PM
Just wondering if anybody knows what these are? I thought maybe Avaya, but I can't find an exact match. Thanks!

[Linked Image from uncolic.com]

It looks like the Avaya 30400 handset, but I'm not positive because of the rounded earpiece.
Posted By: Deus Re: Can anyone identify these handsets?? - 12/14/12 03:41 PM
@telecom, that was my initial thought, as well. But there are differences. The biggest being the perforation in the ear / mouthpiece.

I wish I could figure this mystery out... I have probably 50 just gathering dust!

Any other ideas? Thanks.
I tried doing a Google Image search with the files you uploaded (you can search Google with an actual image now, its amazing!) and didn't come up with anything. I'm sure someone on here knows it.
Posted By: Deus Re: Can anyone identify these handsets?? - 12/15/12 01:05 AM
Thanks for making the effort! I think someone on here must know...

BTW, how do you search Google with an image?
Posted By: nortelvoip Re: Can anyone identify these handsets?? - 12/15/12 02:21 AM
Almost looks like Siemens Optipoint.
Posted By: JWRacedog Re: Can anyone identify these handsets?? - 12/18/12 05:26 PM
I have seen those and cleaned them in the past. I cannot, for the life of me, recall right now what they are. It seems to me to be an AT&T single-line/2-line product of about 10 to 15 years ago. I recall that the color was more of a Creme, however. I'll keep trying.......
Posted By: hbiss Re: Can anyone identify these handsets?? - 12/18/12 06:11 PM
I'll second a consumer AT&T product too. I kind of remember someone wanting an amplified handset and I think it looked like that. I gave them an Avaya Partner series II handset (that handset was used on a lot of Avaya phones, not just Partner) since it was very similar in shape and it fit the recess in the phone.

-Hal
This looks extremely close. https://cdn.onlinephonestore.com/images/CatalogItemVariation/195/att-958-r-500_18-1-2007_10-39-3.jpg
Posted By: Deus Re: Can anyone identify these handsets?? - 12/20/12 04:54 PM
Thanks, everybody, for the assistance. It does look to me like AT&T. I'm going to try and find a better shot of that last one that @telecom posted...
Posted By: Silversam Re: Can anyone identify these handsets?? - 12/20/12 05:43 PM
I've got a GE consumer phone that is very similar, but not exact.. It could just be a Chinese manufacturer that made handsets for everybody who had sets built there.

Sam
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help