atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: wrxs have you done work for these folks? - 10/06/09 05:27 AM
just would like to know if anyone has been burn't
by these folks, the tech sounded like he was very
reluctant to give me any more info than just where the buisness was located.
the company name is Nexxtworks out of Palm Harbor florida, needs someone to do a 3 page inventory... just checking before i do anything.
thanks for any info.. dinker.
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: have you done work for these folks? - 10/06/09 05:32 AM
Did work here in NY. Paid as promised.
Posted By: skip555 Re: have you done work for these folks? - 10/06/09 06:38 AM
the tech sounded like he was very reluctant to give me any more info than just where the buisness was located.

If hes reluctant to give me info on his company then the call is over and he can call someone else

why would you even think of working for them at that point ?
Posted By: Renoed Re: have you done work for these folks? - 10/07/09 03:22 PM
We did one job and got the run around about payment. Put them on our do not work list and turned down all calls after that.
Posted By: roldan Re: have you done work for these folks? - 11/30/16 06:12 PM
Hi-I know this post is from 2009 however we did 3 service tickets for them in January 2016, I have been told since March of 2016 that we will be paid on the next check run by their accounting team Donna Daranchuc and Evan Roberts and it is now November and last month I was told again that we would be paid on their next check run. I would suggest NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

Posted By: justbill Re: have you done work for these folks? - 11/30/16 06:52 PM
They aren't on the list. Do you want them added?
Posted By: tankgod82 Re: have you done work for these folks? - 06/19/17 07:06 PM
These guys are bad news. They owe our company about $40,000. Didn't even realize it till our new accounting software flagged their account. They've been giving us the run around for almost a year. About to start filing leans.
Posted By: justbill Re: have you done work for these folks? - 06/19/17 08:45 PM
Once again they aren't on the list. Is anyone requesting they be added?
Posted By: KENB Re: have you done work for these folks? - 06/19/17 09:39 PM
I dont have a dog in this fight ,but i would certainly request they e added to the list.

they are also proud members of Ripoff report.
Posted By: John807 Re: have you done work for these folks? - 06/19/17 10:05 PM
I have been bit by this too many times. My suggestion is, here is my hourly rate. My estimation is it will be xhours. Pay me c.o.d. on this terms later. Weeds out the bonsense at least so far. Good Luck.
To: Justbill
What list and where is this list?
TG
Posted By: justbill Re: have you done work for these folks? - 07/19/17 02:00 AM
In the Installers forum, I just gave you access.
Posted By: PC459 Re: have you done work for these folks? - 08/26/17 06:18 AM
Please grant me access too, Im in this business 25 years very new to this Forum and any edge I can gain in appreciated
Posted By: justbill Re: have you done work for these folks? - 08/26/17 02:59 PM
PC459 read the requirements for Installers access here
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help