Yesterday evening, after a wonderful day in which I received a M-28 tape printer and an M-28 distributor/transmitter, I decided to work on my 555 cordboard project (after having put the M-28 cases in the dishwasher to remove 60 years of oil/smoke/dust). So here it is...
This photo is after I installed four cord circuits and the bezel as well as the buzzer volume control spacer and the Buzzer / Batt control spacer. The desk had not been installed yet.
This next photo is after I installed the desk. I have come to realize that WECO had a thing for oddball thread sizes... the screws used to attach the desk are 12-24 X 1.
This is the kitty that I posted about a while back. That was before I knew that she was a she, and "his" name was Rokumon. After I learned that she was a she, the vet insisted that I rename her as Rokumon is a very masculine name. So, her name is Kotobuki. She is my phone kitty as well as my friend, and has bonded with me tighter than most dogs bond with their masters. She follows me around, and where ever I am when at home, she is with me. She has developed into a very happy, healthy and pretty young kitty!